- Sex: F
- Born: September 13, 1701 in Chester Township, Chester County, PA
- Died: August 25, 1790 in near Belair, Maryland
- Buried: in Little Falls Bury Ground, Harford, Maryland
- Notes: Susanna married William Brown (see Notes for John Churchman). William was a Quaker minister and traveled with Susanna's brother, John, to the British Isles.
According to "Births, Deaths, and Marriages of the Nottingham Quakers 1680-1889", William and Susanna
"lived many years as members of East Nottingham Meeting, then removed to Philadelphia, resing there until 1778, then removed to Harford County, Maryland, where they
resided a few years and then removed to Nottingham again".
Father: John Churchman, b. ca. 1665 in Saffron-Walden, England
Mother: Hannah Seary (Cerie), b. ca. 1676 in Oxford, England
Family 1: Rev. William Brown, b. 1705 in Nottingham, Chester County, PA -- d. May 29, 1786
April 11, 1728
- Sarah Brown, b. 1729 -- d. 1810 in Bellair, Maryland -- married Samuel Bond
- Phoebe Brown, b. 1735 in Philadelphia, PA -- d. in Philadelphia, PA -- married Israel Morris
- Susanna Brown, b. ca 1748 -- d. October 27, 1778 at the house of George Churchman ("with her parents on their removal from Philadelphia to Harford County") -- buried at Friends graveyard at Brick Meetinghouse.
- Marshall Genealogy Page by John Marshall
- Research by Velma Churchman
- "Births, Deaths, and Marriages of the Nottingham Quakers 1680-1889" by Alice L. Beard
- "The Browns of Nottingham, Penna. and Related Families" by Mary Williams Smith (1969)
Please send corrections, additions or comments to Vici Churchman