- Sex: M
- Born: August 7, 1791 in Edgemont, Delaware County, PA
- Died: August 14, 1856 at his sister, Phebe Painter's house in Wilmington, Delaware
- Notes: Micajah was a farmer in Pennsylvania and Delaware most of his life.
Father: Edward Churchman, b. February 6, 1757
Mother: Rebecca Pierce, b. November 20, 1765 -- d. March 21, 1848
Family 1: Elizabeth Sinclair -- daughter of John and Elizabeth Sinclair of Baltimore, MD.
- Sinclair Churchman, b. December 7, 1816 in Baltimore, MD -- occupation: ship carpenter -- married twice, but no children -- d. 1875 in Memphis, TN
- William H. Churchman, b. November 29, 1818 on "Pine Forest Farm", near Baltimore, MD
- Emily F. Churchman, b. January 22, 1822 -- married Robert C. Byers -- lived at Monogahelah City, PA
- Caroline V. Churchman, b. January 22, 1826 -- d. 1878 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin -- married Joseph Moran, but no children
Family 2: Sarah M. May -- widow of Rev. Thomas May and daughter of Francis and Mary McClintock of Philadelphia, PA.
- Henrietta Churchman, b. December 16, 1831 -- married Joseph C. Meeteer
- Francis McClintock Churchman, b. April 5, 1833 in Wilmington, Delaware
- Edward Churchman, b. October 25, 1834
- "So This Was Hillside" by Frank Lindley Churchman, 1979; Appendix - "Account of the Churchman Family", prepared by William H. Churchman; "History of the Churchman Family Continued" by Henry C. Churchman
Please send corrections, additions or comments to Vici Churchman