Rachel K. Churchman
- Sex: F
- Born: November 16, 1857 in Jefferson County, Tennessee
- Died: December 17, 1928 in Polk County, Missouri
- Buried: December 18, 1928 she was buried in the old Mitchell campground cemetery a few miles from Aldrich, Missouri. Funeral services were conducted by Bro. W. J. Stovall of Springfield, Missouri.
- Notes: At an early age Rachel had been baptized and joined the Buffalo Baptist Church in Tennessee. Later when she moved to Missouri, she moved her membership to Mt. Zion Baptist Church. She had been an invalid for six years before her death. Rachel was living with her daughter Neppie Cowden at the time of her death.
Father: William Montgomery Churchman, b. April 13, 1816 in Jefferson County, Tennessee
Mother: Mary Jane Kinder, b. June 11, 1827 in Tennessee -- d. May 7, 1875 in Tennessee
Family 1: William Martin Owens -- buried in the old Mitchell campground cemetery a few miles from Aldrich, Missouri
November 3, 1884
- Neppie Owens -- married Sylvester Cowden
- William F. Owens, b. March 29, 1887 -- d. July 12/1986 -- buried in the old Mitchell campground cemetery a few miles from Aldrich, Missouri
- 1 other daughter
- 5 other sons
- Rachel Owen’s obituary
Please send corrections, additions or comments to Vici Churchman