Lula Mae Churchman
Jack and Lula Mae Craddock
Nyle Lorene Morgan, Jack, Edith, Lula Mae, and Betty Craddock
Lula Mae Craddock, 1982
Lula Mae Craddock, 2000
Lula Mae Craddock, Jeffrey Huckins (grandson), and 7 great-grandchildren
(Click on pictures for larger image...)
- Sex: F
- Born: July 23, 1905 in Texas (Franklin or Red River Counties)
- Died: December 5, 2000 in Yuba City, California
- Notes: In school Lula Mae went through third grade and some of fourth. She was 15 when she married Dan Morgan. Dan died two years later of typhoid. Lula Mae gave birth to Nyle Lorene shortly after Dan's death. Three years later Lula Mae married Jack Craddock. Lula Mae, Jack, and their two daughters (Edith and Betty) moved from Bogata, Texas to California in 1935.
Their daughter Nyle Lorene joined them in California after she graduated from high school in Bogata.
Father: John Blackburn Churchman, b. January 3, 1875 in Jefferson County, Tennessee
Mother: Vinnie Clevenger, b. May 8, 1881 in Morristown, Tennessee -- d. June 10, 1943 in Red River County, Texas -- buried in the Bogata Cemetery, Bogata, Texas -- daughter of George Henry Clevenger and Mahala D. Clark
Family 1: Dan Morgan, died before Nyle was born.
- Nyle Lorene Morgan, b. April 18, 1922 in Winfield, Titus County, Texas
Family 2: Boone "Jack" Craddock, b. February 15, 1906 -- d. March 21, 1976 in Yuba City, California
July 18,1925 in Nevada, Texas
- Edith Delois Craddock, b. July 23, 1927 in Bogata, Red River County, Texas
- Betty Ruth Craddock, b. August 21, 1930 in Bogata, Red River County, Texas
- Interview with Ruby Churchman McClure
- Interview with Betty Ruth Craddock Huckins
- Interview with Nyle Lorence Morgan Randolph
Please send corrections, additions or comments to Vici Churchman